This past month of December, the San Diego market as a whole saw a spike in home sales. According to San Diego Association of Realtors there were a few key points of positive signs in real estate for San Diego:
- 1,715 Homes changed hands, up 16% from November
- Condo/Townhome median price point was up 6% from November and 10% up from 2014
- Single Family Home median price point was up 1% from November and 9% from 2014
- Condo/Townhome sales were up 17% from December to November
- The most expensive sale was in the La Jolla village for $9million
As we enter 2016 we hope to continue to see this growth throughout San Diego and in our luxury market.
For more information regarding San Diego’s luxury, contact our Rancho Santa Real Estate team of Jason Barry at 858-756-4024.